VIE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT UK
Bachelor / MSc
We are a team of passionate, innovative and user-centric individuals dedicated to racehorses performance, health and welfare. Convinced that technology and big data are part of the future of the racehorse industry, we provide its actors with very accurate data, scientifically validated tools and ever-improving monitoring technology.
About our product Equimetre
Equimetre is the most advanced technology in the world to monitor the vital and physical parameters of racehorses in training. It provides trainers, owners and veterinarians with insightful data about performance and health of the horses. It is an all-in-one device (GPS, locomotion, heart) which installs in 30s to seamlessly integrate into professionals’ routine. The Equimetre platform presents the data in a user-friendly way completed by a top-notch customer service.
We are going through a strong acceleration phase with Equimetre and need you to expand in the UK. Although we have been selling across the world for 2 years now, working with more than 200+ partners, trainers and vets, we feel that a local team would fasttrack our british development.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- Because you are passionate about exploring and developing new business opportunities in the british racing industry
- Because you are convinced data can revolutionize how horse performance, health and welfare are dealt with
- Because you will exchange ideas with our top decision-makers, acquire impressive expertise and create a high-level network!
- Because you are eager to start your next adventure in Newmarket, the british horseracing epicenter !
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We will train and accompany you to develop your portfolio of racehorse trainers, as well as vets, and equine research teams. You will realize the sales process from A to Z with the support of the marketing and international sales team, by:
- Prospecting, nurturing and convincing new leads both remotely and by conducting physical product demonstrations
- Winning more and more american clients
- Attending big racing events to network and represent the Arioneo brand in the UK
- Establishing a logistic pole for the support to work smoothly and swiftly
Career evolution: Once you have proven your abilities to generate sustainable businesses, you become a Country manager and you develop your own activities by managing your own team of data success managers, business developers and support specialists ensuring your clients satisfaction.
EXPERIENCE & PROFILE
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- MSc in Management, Business, Sales
- Perfect knowledge of the horseracing industry (contacts in the UK would be a big plus)
- Previous experience in Sales or Business Development or horseracing industry
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a plus)
- Tech savvy and curious about equine sports science
- Hard worker with no problem in contacting people and making calls.
CONDITIONS TO APPLY FOR A VIE:
You can volunteer if you meet the following 5 conditions:
- Be between 18 and 28 years old on the date of registration. You must be between 18 and 28 years of age on the date of registration. The departure on mission must take place at the latest on your 29th birthday. Beyond that date, no exemption is granted.
- Be French or a citizen of a European Economic Area (EEA) country
- Be in good standing with your national service obligations (defense and citizenship day)
- Enjoy your civic rights (right to vote and have a clean criminal record)
- Meet the physical fitness requirements for people performing similar activities in the host organization
Send us your application
Are you interested in this opportunity? Submit your application on this link.
Position to be filled as soon as possible
We work at Le Tremplin, 6 Rue Claude Farrère, 75016, Paris. The training period will be in our Paris office, before departure to the UK.
DÉCOUVREZ NOTRE NEWSLETTER
Inscrivez vous à notre newsletter pour être au courant des dernières actualité d’Arioneo